How We Store / Use Your Data:
How we use your data:
- Operationally, in the form of capturing payments and delivering your order.
- Marketing, in the form of email marketing if you have provided permission for us to do so.
Please be advised of the following caveats to the storage and use of your data:
- None of the data you provide is used for any other reason than indicated in this document.
- At any point, you can request that your data is removed from our systems.
- We do not share data with any third parties, other than the ones indicated below.
- Your data is stored on a secure, protected server, and is removed and properly deleted once the data no longer serves a purpose within the organisation.
Storing and using your data for Operational purposes.
- Your data will only be used for the purposes of purchasing our products and subsequently receiving your product via home delivery.
- The data and information you provide will not be used for any other reason than this.
To complete an order, we do have to share your data with certain third parties indicated below:
Storing and using your data for Marketing purposes.
We only collect your data in the form of an email address to be used for the purposes of email marketing, providing you with the latest news, updates and offers.
This is subject to the following terms:
Your email address will only be used if you have given expressed permission either by accepting marketing at the point of sale, by entering a competition or manually subscribing yourself through our website sign up forms.
Our mailing lists are set up to offer a double opt-in feature, to ensure your consent is absolute.
Your email address will only be used to send you relevant updates about Trunki.
Your email address will never be shared with other companies or third parties, unless you have given expressed permission.
You can request to leave our mailing list at any time, by either contacting us directly using the information below, or by clicking ‘unsubscribe’ on the next or previous email you receive.
Upon purchase, you are given the option of accepting email marketing but this is an action on your behalf; we do not use any pre-accepted tools, such as a pre-ticked box, that you might miss.
If you have any questions about your data and how we use it, please do not hesitate to contact us.